How to Spa
- Foxhills Health Spa operates a no mobile phone policy throughout the spa facilities and treatment suites
- Foxhills Health Spa is open to individuals over the age of 16 years only
- Please arrive 15minute prior to make payment and change into a robe. Arriving late will deprive you of precious minutes off your treatment time which will unfortunately have to be charged in full
- Ensure you shower cosmetics and perfume products from you skin and hair before using any of the heat and wet facilities
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to rest in between each of our thermal rooms
- Remember to bring open toed footwear if you have scheduled a pedicure.
- Remember this is your time, so do let us know what else we can do to ensure your Spa experience is all that it can be for you.
- Please be aware that our lunch facilities are in a separate building to the spa and will require you to be dressed.
- Please note that Spa Day treatment times will not be given out prior to your day, an itinerary will be presented on arrival.
- HealthSpa requires 50% deposit at time of booking, the remaining balance is required on arrival at HealthSpa reception from the same card
- Please notify our spa receptionists at the time of booking if you are pregnant or have allergies, high blood pressure, physical ailments, disabilities or any other health concerns
- Foxhills regrets that it will not take responsibility for any valuables or lost items. Please note that all jewellery will need to be removed, before any treatment. We do advise guests to leave any jewellery at home.
- Confirmation will be sent at time of booking, if this is not received or there are any errors to your booking please contact the spa prior to your visit for the issue to be rectified
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your treatment or spa day, please make the reception team aware before leaving so that we can rectify any issues on the day. Unfortunately we are unable to make any refunds after your visit.
- Retail items are non-refundable. If un-opened we are able to exchange for the same value or higher, with proof of purchase
- Please note we have a 48hour cancellation policy. Anything cancelled after this time will be charged in full.
- However for groups of 5 or more, 7 days notice of cancellation is required.
- If you are late for your appointment, the treatment will be charged in full